Available evidence suggests a lower rate of postoperative complications in patients who underwent completion lymph node dissection for micrometastatic disease detected by SLNB, compared to those who underwent therapeutic lymph node dissection for clinically palpable disease.
What does TLND stand for?
TLND stands for Therapeutic Lymph Node Dissection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TLND
- Total Logistics Network
- Training Line Number (US Air Force Training Management System)
- Traitement des Langues Naturelles (French: Natural Language Processing; computer science)
- Transformer Location Number (utilities)
- Trunk Line Network
- Trunk Link Network
- TTWCS / LAM FCS / NFCS (Tactical Tomahawk Weapons Control System / Land Attack Missile Fire Control System / Naval Fire Control System)
- Tenney-Lapham Neighborhood Association (Madison, WI)
- Tupper Lake National Bank (New York)
- Trout Lake Nature Center
- Thermoluminescent Neutron Dose
- True Love Never Dies
- True Love Never Ends
- Team Leaders Network International
- Tandtechnisch Laboratorium Noord Nederland (Dutch: Dental Laboratory North Netherlands)
- Too Long, No Read
- Texas Longhorn National Residence Hall Honorary
- True Love Never Runs Smooth
- Thin Layer Navier-Stokes
- Total Lesion Number Score (dermatology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the one-quarter of patients who have a recurrence of melanoma after primary treatment, a variety of treatment options are used, including wide local excision, therapeutic lymph node dissection, isolated limb perfusion, radiation therapy, and various systemic therapies.