Re A Theory of Everything, December As the editor of the Three Testaments compendium I am impressed with the review by Issa Saliba.
What does TOE stand for?
TOE stands for Theory of Everything
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TOE
We have 71 other meanings of TOE in our Acronym Attic
- Task, Object, Event (computer programming)
- TCO (Transmission Control Protocol) Offload Engine
- TCP/IP Offload Engine
- Team of Experts
- Technical Operations Expert
- Telephone Outage Emergency (Emergency Alert System Code)
- Term of Enlistment
- Termination of Employment (various meanings)
- Test of Effectiveness (Sarbanes-Oxley compliance)
- The Ottoman Empire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brian described it as "our theory of everything other than gravity".
Our best bet for a theory of everything is M-theory.
Prof Hawking also backs the controversial M-theory - which says there are multiple universes - as the ultimate theory of everything.
SCIENCE AND THE AKASHIC FIELD: An Integral Theory of Everything by Ervin Laszlo.
That led one Nobel-winning physicist to label it "the theory of everything that predicts nothing.