What does TALE stand for?
TALE stands for Theory and Applications of Language Equations (workshop)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TALE
We have 2 other meanings of TALE in our Acronym Attic
- Transportable Airlift Control Element (phased out in 1988-89)
- Tactical Air-Launched Cruise Missile
- Tomahawk Air-Launched Cruise Missile
- Tamil Nadu Leather Development Corporation (India)
- Tactical Air-Launched Decoy
- Teaching, Assessment and Learning Developments (UK)
- Thought and Language Disorder Scale (neuropsychology)
- TALigent Development Environment
- Tre Arrow Legal Defense Fund
- Total Administrative and Logistic Down Time
- Thinking About Life Experiences (questionnaire)
- Three Amino Acid Loop Extension (biochemistry)
- Time, Attendance & Labor Exception
- Typed Applicative Language Experiment (software)
- Technical Assistance for Law Enforcement in the 21st Century Act (Canada)
- Tammin Alcoa Landcare Education Centre (Australia)
- Texas Analytical Laboratories for Environmental Management, Inc.
- Toshiba Advanced Light Engine
- Training Adult Literacy, English as a Second Language, and Numeracy Teachers (UK)
- Traitement Automatique de la Langue Écrite et de la Parole (French: Processing of Written Language and Speech; Stendhal University; Grenoble, France)