ii) The yield-adjusted theoretical ex-rights price per share at rights discounts of both 25 per cent and 40 per cent (four marks).
What does TERP stand for?
TERP stands for Theoretical Ex-Rights Price
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TERP
We have 10 other meanings of TERP in our Acronym Attic
- The Evil Ruler of the Universe
- Over-The-Horizon Targeting Exercise Recording Project
- Task-Evoked Pupillary Response
- Tax-Efficient Retirement Planning
- Technical Evaluation Review Panel
- Terminal Equipment Replacement Program (US State Department communications system)
- Terminal Instrument Procedure
- Terrorism Emergency Response and Preparedness
- Texas Emissions Reduction Plan
- Thinkpad Emergency Replacement Program (Lenovo/IBM)
- Terrain Parabolic Equation Model
- Tactical Electronic Reconnaissance Processing & Evaluation System
- Terminate Print Line
- Terrain Profile Matching
- Terminal Instrument Procedures
- The Elite Role Playing System (gaming)
- Time and Event Recognition for Question Answering (data mining system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 per share (subject to certain adjustments), which reflects a premium of 28% to the theoretical ex-rights price of the Entitlement Offer of A$1.
17 percent discount to theoretical ex-rights price, or TERP, based on Friday's closing share price of EUR1.
75 pence closing price and a 36 per cent discount to the theoretical ex-rights price.
5p - but still higher than the theoretical ex-rights price following its rights issue.
00 per share (subject to certain adjustments), which reflects a premium of 28% to the theoretical ex-rights price of the entitlement offer of A$1.