We borrow from the wider church, the Theological Education for the Anglican Communion (TEAC) grids, as well as local resources.
What does TEAC stand for?
TEAC stands for Theological Education for the Anglican Communion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEAC
We have 31 other meanings of TEAC in our Acronym Attic
- Together Enhancing Autism Awareness in Mississippi (Mize, MS)
- Tegen Elk Aannemelijk Bod (Dutch: For Any Reasonable Price; advertisements)
- The Experimental Analysis of Behavior (psychology)
- Transition Economic Advisory Board
- triethylammonium bicarbonate
- Top End Aboriginal Bush Broadcasting Association (Australia)
- Technical Education Advisory Committee
- Technology Education Association of California
- Tennessee Energy Acquisition Corp.
- Tetraethylammonium Chloride
- Timber Export Advisory Committee
- Tokyo Electro-Acoustic Corporation
- Training & Education Advisory Committee
- Tribunal Económico-Administrativo Central (Spanish Central Economic-Administrative Court)
- Trolox-Equivalent Antioxidant Capacity (assay)
- Turbine Engine Analysis Check
- Top End Aboriginal Conservation Alliance (Australia)
- Turbine Engine Analysis Compressor Code (mechanical engineering simulation tool)
- Treatment and Education of Autistic and related Communication Handicapped Children (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education