Jumeirah's Wild Wadi in Dubai was the world's fastest-growing water park in 2011 according to the new Global Attractions Attendance Report from Themed Entertainment Association.
What does TEA stand for?
TEA stands for Themed Entertainment Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEA
We have 236 other meanings of TEA in our Acronym Attic
- Tertiary Education Act (Botswana)
- Test of English for Aviation (language proficiency; UK)
- Texas Education Agency
- Texas Electronics Association, LLC (Fort Worth, TX)
- The Education Alliance (various organizations)
- The Electronic Alveary (word search program)
- The Employers' Association (various locations)
- The Erythromelalgia Association (Wallingford, PA)
- The Esplanade Association (est. 2001; Boston, MA)
- Ticket Entry Automation
- Tidy Enforcement Agency (gaming clan)
- Timing Error Avoidance
- Tiny Encryption Algorithm (developed by David Wheeler and Roger Needham at the Computer Laboratory of Cambridge University)
- Tirupur Exports Association (India)
- Tokyo Electron America, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Tomen Electronics America (California)
- Toronto Entomologists' Association
- Toronto Environmental Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Carnegie Mellon University's Themed Entertainment Association has devised one.
He belongs to the Association of Facilities Engineering, the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions and the Themed Entertainment Association.