The SCO also contributes to the development of the pertinent country-specific coverage in the COCOM's Theater Security Cooperation Plan.
What does TSCP stand for?
TSCP stands for Theater Security Cooperation Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSCP
We have 11 other meanings of TSCP in our Acronym Attic
- Top Secret Control Officer (US DoD)
- Tractor Supply Company (store chain)
- Trade Security Controls Office (Defense Logistics Agency)
- The Shoikinistic Cabal of Eris by Other Names (Discordianism)
- Tobacco Smoke/Corn Oil/Filtered Air
- Tri-Service Center for Oral Health Studies (US DoD)
- The Sanctuary Church of all Nations
- The Sporting Clubs of Niagara (Canada gun owner organization)
- Tandem Service Control Point
- Targeting Station Control Panel
- Time Slot Communication Procedure
- Tom Kerrigan's Simple Chess Program
- Top Secret Control Proceeding (US Navy)
- Toy Safety Certification Program
- Transatlantic Secure Collaboration Program
- Transglobal Secure Collaboration Program (government-industry partnership)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of CPAs
- Time Switch and Call Processor Frame
- Topeka Shawnee County Public Library (Topeka, Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Central Command's leadership, as part of the CENTCOM theater security cooperation plan.
Commonly known as CENTCOM Contracting Command, or C3, this command provides responsive and effective theater contracting support to the Combined Joint Operating Areas of Iraq and Afghanistan and supports CENTCOM Theater Security Cooperation plans and activities.
Conduct exercises that advance security cooperation in accordance with the USPACOM Theater Security Cooperation Plan.
The COCOM's actions are not strictly military in nature; diplomacy and interagency operations play a major role in the development and implementation of the Theater Security Cooperation Plan of each geographic command.
At the theater level, each combatant commander has a theater security cooperation plan, which should include senior leader engagement, international military education and training, security assistance, pervasive use of DOD-sponsored regional security studies centers, peacetime PSYOP programs, and, ideally, a theater information strategy derived from the national communication strategy.
where he coordinated all Marine Corps education and training programs in support of Department of Defense Security Cooperation Guidance and the Regional Combatant Commander's Theater Security Cooperation Plans.
Ultimately, CENTCOM Contracting Command will ensure all contracting activities in the CENTCOM Commander's area of influence are synchronized, providing unity of contracting effort and supporting theater security cooperation plans and activities.