When LTG Wedemeyer opened his new China Theater Headquarters in that city in October 1944, the society offered the use of its privately owned middle school compound for the military headquarters.
What does THQ stand for?
THQ stands for Theater Headquarters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of THQ
We have 6 other meanings of THQ in our Acronym Attic
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater (Playstation game)
- Tweed Heads Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (game)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (video game)
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Original
- Time-Hopped Pulse Train
- Tehsil Headquarters (Pakistan)
- Territorial Headquarters
- The Holy Quran
- Tinnitus Handicap Questionnaire (audiology)
- Toy Headquarters
- Trauma History Questionnaire (psychological assessment)
- Treatment Helpfulness Questionnaire (patient satisfaction assessment)
- Texas Health Quality Alliance (Austin, TX)
- Terre Haute Quarter Midget Association (Terre Haute, IN)
- Take Home Ration (nutrition; various locations)
- Target Heart Rate
- Technical Human Resources (Kazakhstan)
- Tehran, Iran - Mehrabad (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served in the European Theater Headquarters in England and in the Normandy and Northern France campaigns.
The next step involved creating a permanent presence in major theater headquarters using liaison officers--specifically, officers working side by side with theater leadership but reporting to USSPACECOM or its subordinates.
Take for example a communications package that receives low-probability-of-detection transmissions from covert operators and then relays them through other systems to a theater headquarters.