The NIV has "crave," which I think is a better rendering of the biblislurping and the scripture referred to above, I find myself face to face with a Christian spiritual principle: I begin my spiritual life with the word of God and I sustain it by the word of God.
What does TWOG stand for?
TWOG stands for The Word of God
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TWOG
- Taken Without Owner's Consent (UK theft)
- Termination without Cause (employment)
- Textile Workers Organizing Committee (Congress of Industrial Organizations)
- The Western Orthodox Church
- The Woodlands Operating Company (Texas)
- Training Wing Operations Center
- Trial Without Catheter
- Trinity World Outreach Center (Louisville, KY)
- Two-Dimensional, Diffusion-Accelerated, Neutral Particle Transport
- Transfers Without Fair Consideration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The author emphasizes the fact that it is important for readers to know that, as they read and speak the Word of God over their personal situations, they will undoubtedly notice change.
Though the historical life of the Word of God documents a singular instance of this, it is an instance that reveals the ongoing presence.
They are centred on the Word of God and at the same time are justified and sustained by it.
If theology however remains enmeshed in the logics of ontotheology, its redemption may lie precisely in "taking the scriptures as the site of an event," liberating the word of God to its breathing, its ruach and its poetic creativity.
Into these events the Word of God enters through the prophet Isaiah.
You stutter, our prophet Moses; For you the Word of God is a rainbow, An angel's wing, A chariot descending And ascending beyond the moon and sun and galaxies of stars.
Yes," I said, "I believe the Bible is the word of God.