CARDIFF Council is urging everyone to drive out the usual suspects from Cardiff's grime scene and help us keep the capital clean.
What does TUS stand for?
TUS stands for The Usual Suspects (gaming clan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TUS
We have 46 other meanings of TUS in our Acronym Attic
- Transurethral Resection of Tumor
- Tumorectomy (surgery)
- Timed UML and RT-LOTOS Environment
- Trace Unlimited Rays Through Lumped Elements (computer program)
- Trade Union Research Unit
- Tactical Unmanned System (US DoD)
- Technicien d'Usinage (French: Machining Technician)
- Technology Update Seminar
- Temperature Uniformity Survey (measurement of furnace temperature variation)
- The Usual Suspects
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's launched the Usual Suspects campaign to identify the types of litter and waste that blight the city and costs the taxpayer PS7m a year to clean.
Not The Usual Suspects is the subtitle of the Leamington Studio Artists' summer show and comes from a great photo piece by James Callaghan of a load of teddy bears lined up like the film poster for The Usual Suspects.
119) Thus although the usual suspects were not the real killers, it was they who "terrif[ied] and threaten[ed] the imaginations of early modern people.
Rather than the usual suspects (Edison, Einstein, Tesla), Shell features living achievers and invigorates their laboratory adventures with candid photos alongside advice to the neophyte researcher.