This year, we are pleased to congratulate the 2005-06 graduates from our partnering universities--Carnegie Mellon University, Tulane University, the University of Southern California and the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
What does TUSC stand for?
TUSC stands for The University of Southern California
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TUSC
We have 18 other meanings of TUSC in our Acronym Attic
- The United States Army Strings (US Army band)
- Turkiye Ucak Sanayii As (Turkish Aircraft Industries)
- Twayne's United States Author Series
- Tayangan Unggul Sdn. Bhd. (Indonesian: Superior Impressions Sdn. Bhd.)
- The Ultimate Satellite Board (website)
- The Undergraduate Science Bulletin (University of Georgia)
- Torcida Uniformizada Sangue Barbarense (Portuguese: Barbarense Cheerleader Blood; fan club; Brazil)
- Thailand-US Business Council (Bangkok)
- Toronto University Student's Book Exchange (website)
- Teesside University Student Card
- Tile Usage of Subchannels
- Tisch Undergraduate Student Council (New York University)
- Totally Unbelievable Speaking Club (learning)
- Totally Unique Speaking Club (Canada)
- Tucson Soaring Club (Arizona, aviation)
- TIPOFF (Terrorism Information Program) US-Canada
- The Ultimate Strip Club List
- Tehachapi Unified School District (California)
- Thermalito Union School District (Oroville, CA)
- Torrance Unified School District
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Mark Wilbur, associate dean, Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, the school's executive education programs have two goals: to give students practical knowledge they can apply immediately as well as a broader business context to help them make better informed decisions on the job.
The University of Limburg in the Netherlands and the University of Southern California are calling for papers to be presented at the Maastricht audit research symposium, which will be held June 24 to 25, 1996, in Maastricht, the Netherlands.