So a big thank you to the thin blue line that gets thinner every time Government cuts come round.
What does TTBL stand for?
TTBL stands for The Thin Blue Line (British Comedy Series)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of TTBL in our Acronym Attic
- Tick and Tickborne Disease (parasitology)
- Time to Be Determined
- Technology Transfer Block Exemption (intellectual property rights; UK)
- That's to Be Expected
- Transfer of Technology Block Exemption
- Technology Transfer Block Exemption Regulation
- TetraThionate Broth Base Hajna
- Tropical Texas Behavioral Health (Edinburg, TX)
- Tactical Traumatic Bleeding Kit (safety product)
- Taekwondo Team Buron Kaufbeuren (German martial arts team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
S) to offer the TUFF1 Thin Blue Line to law enforcement personnel, their families and friends throughout the US TUFF1 will donate a $1 of each sale of the Thin Blue Line to C.
I am angry some other families have now lost a daughter, sister, mother or wife and it makes me angry that the thin blue line is getting thinner and thinner.
I understand that the thin Blue Line is somewhat stretched to oversee that fledgling band of criminals, namely the fox hunters.
In 1988, Morris left the jokes aside and made The Thin Blue Line, a film that led to the overturned conviction of death row inmate Randall Dale Adams for the murder of Dallas police officer Robert Wood.
More than ever, they are the thin blue line standing between the law- abiding majority and the lawless thugs.
CAREER: He played Edina's hair colourist in Absolutely Fabulous, a camp police officer in The Thin Blue Line and a gay out of work actor in Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, which has now transferred to BBC1.
Police are expected to be the thin blue line - not the thin-skinned blue line.