Daanyal enjoyed an impressive amateur career, but since turning professional, he's been snapped up by the rapidly-expanding MB Partners, the sports management group part-owned by former F1 driver Mark Blundell and Dragon's Den panellist Theo Paphitis.
What does TSMG stand for?
TSMG stands for The Sports Management Group (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSMG
We have 3 other meanings of TSMG in our Acronym Attic
- Test Section Melt-Down Accident
- The Six Million Dollar Man (TV show)
- Total Storage Multiple Device Manager (IBM)
- Toronto Society of Model Engineers (Canada)
- Two-State Molecular Expansion
- To Strengthen Michigan Families (welfare reform program)
- Transport Stream Multiplex Frame (broadcasting)
- Two Shoes Mambo Factory
- TRADOC Systems Manager Fire Support Command, Control, & Coordination
- Tata Strategic Management Group (India)
- Thompson Submachine Gun
- Top Seeded Melt Growth
- Tri-State Medical Group (Fort Wayne, IN)
- The Show Must Go On (Queen song)
- Tax Systems Modernization Institute
- Total Stock Market Index
- Transportation Systems Management Inc. (Canada)
- Technical and Scientific Materials Import Division (weapons procurement agency; Iraq)
- Taiwan Strong Motion Instrumentation Program (Central Weather Bureau; Taiwan)
- Traffic Services Management Information Tool (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FORMATION, the sports management group which represents Wayne Rooney, has reported an 18% jump in turnover of pounds 15m and an 11% jump in profits of pounds 1.
David Carter of the Sports Management Group praised Baade's work, but noted there were differences between a facility such as Staples Center and the Coliseum.
The sports management group who are fronting this new consortium - both as yet unnamed - are understood to have been encouraged by Yeung.
FORMATION, the sports management group responsible for ex-Everton star Wayne Rooney and formerly known as Proactive, announced the appointment to the board of Michael Kennedy in legal services and Jim Foxcroft in sports marketing.
One problem Pasadena has it is a relatively small community compared with Los Angeles and there is an unwillingness there to use local tax dollars for any stadium renovation, said sports economist David Carter of the Sports Management Group.
He signed up with the sports management group founded by Magic Johnson and former NFL defensive end Sean Jones.