The effort also gives him an excuse to expand an argument in an article he wrote about three years earlier promoting the informational interpretation of entropy and the Second Law of thermodynamics.
What does T2L stand for?
T2L stands for The Second Law (gaming)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Train2Game (design training company)
- Time to Go
- Type II Homology Unit
- Technologies Innovation and Investments (France)
- Team Test Integration Working Group
- Teach2000 (file extension)
- Tempest 2000 (game; sequel to Tempest)
- Text to Knowledge (information technology)
- Time 2 Kill (gaming clan)
- Tokai to Kamioka (particle physics experiment; Japan)
- Talk to Me
- Technology to Market (Utah)
- Temperature at 2 Meters
- Teaching to the Objective
- Tritium Oxide (super-heavy, radioactive water)
- Type 2 Overkill (band)
- TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) to PDF (Portable Document Format)
- Time to Play (gaming)
- Time to Pound (currency)
- Toryumon 2000 Project (professional wrestling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Second Law of Thermodynamics & Life Plants and animals defy the universally observed tendency to decay decline, and disintegrate by their own growth in size, complexity, and organization and by creating uniquely ordered structures.
The second law prohibits the sale of ammunition such as "hollow point" bullets.
Micozzi (Park Street Press, 2009), I made the following erroneous statement when describing the second law of thermodynamics: ".
9789814299756 Discover entropy and the second law of thermodynamics; a playful way of discovering a law of nature.
The second law is Federal Law 6/1985, which deals with Islamic financial institutions.
Time gets messy Although there's no complete agreement on the precise source of time's arrow, most experts concur that it has something to do with entropy, the ever-increasing disorder of things required by the second law of thermodynamics.
The second law, signed by Sanford in April and effective July 1, establishes a $350,000 cap per claimant on noneconomic damages in medical malpractice cases against a single health care provider or single institution.
The fact that not all cyclic processes can be thermally reversible is the second law of thermodynamics and it is the reason energy sustainability is more important than sustainability of waste and material.