Left, music therapy researcher Julian O'Kelly of the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability in London, says the treatment is being used to help patients suffering injuries
What does RHN stand for?
RHN stands for The Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability (London, England)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHN
We have 23 other meanings of RHN in our Acronym Attic
- Republic of Haven Navy (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Revue Historique Neuchâteloise (French)
- Rh-Null, Regulator Type
- Right-Handed Neutrino
- Robin Norwood
- Rocking Horse Nursery (UK)
- Rockwell Hardness Number
- Rougham Hall Nurseries (UK)
- Rural Housing Network
- Russian Hill Neighbors (San Francisco, California)
- Redwood Heights Neighborhood Association (Oakland, CA)
- Regional Housing Needs Assessment
- Reproductive Health Needs Assessment (research project; Kenya and Mongolia)
- Regionaal Historisch Netwerk Achterhoek-Liemers (Dutch: Achterhoek-Liemers Regional Historic Network)
- Regional Housing Needs Allocation Plan (California)
- Rural Housing Native American Pilot (USDA; loan program)
- Reference Hypernetted Chain
- Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant (Canada)
- Reportback High-Speed Network Control Circuit
- Recombinant human Nerve Growth Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
He died at the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability in Putney, London, nine months after being shot.
Beaumont, head of the Department of Clinical Psychology at the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability in London, addresses brain localization and anatomy as it relates to cognitive functions.
In a survey by the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability (RHN), 74% of people said they knew someone who had had a brain injury, yet one in 10 failed to report their own injuries.
At the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability, we constantly see the devastating effect this has on patients' physical abilities, including loss of limb movement and speech impairment.
Nicki was at the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability unable to move or communicate.