A TOTAL of PS3,000 was raised in 2012 by the Meirionnydd committee of the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution.
What does RABI stand for?
RABI stands for The Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RABI in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Azerbaijan Business Development (USAID)
- Russian-American Business Dialogue
- Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers (UK)
- Richmond Association for Business Economics (Richmond, VA)
- Russian Association of Business Education (est. 1990)
- Renal Arterial Blood Flow
- Radar Beacon Forward Air Controller
- Radial Artery Blood Flow Velocity
- Rechtspraak Antwerpen Brussel Gent (Dutch; Belgian law journal)
- Rich As Bill Gates
- Rebellion Against Big Irrepressible Dweebs
- Rabies Immune Globulin
- Rapid Automated Biological Identification System (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Ranked Ballot Initiative of Toronto (Toronto, Canada)
- Rapid Automated Bacterial Impedance Technique
- Rapid Border Intervention Team (EU)
- Reconstruction of Attosecond Beating by Interference of Two-photon Transitions
- Reductive Anaerobic Biological In-Situ Treatment Technology
- Radiographic Alveolar Bone Loss (server)
- Reactive Autonomous Blackhole List
Samples in periodicals archive:
PS11,500 was presented to the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (RABI) at Worcestershire NFU's annual general meeting.
uk MORE farmers are contacting the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (RABI) charity for financial help.
The competition will also support the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (RABI), the charity which helps farming families in times of crisis.
These include: The Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution, which provides confidential help on 01865 727888; Farm Crisis Network with farming people offering practical support on 07002 326326; NHS Direct for health matters on 0845 4647; and confidential emotional support via the Samaritans on 08457 909090.
The meeting puts the spotlight on the countryside, and is a fundraiser for the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution, which helps the farming community, and the Animal Health Trust.
The Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution, a national charity that supports farmers, is anticipating long-term repercussions from the foot and mouth crisis.