Following the jury verdict in favor of the defendants, the plaintiffs appealed, arguing that defendants were not entitled to a jury trial under the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act (Consumer Fraud Act), the Residential Real Property Disclosure Act (Disclosure Act), or the Real Estate License Act of 2000 (License Act).
What does TRELA stand for?
TRELA stands for The Real Estate License Act (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Triangle Real Estate Investment Association (Raleigh, NC)
- Tourism Regional Economic Impact Model (Canada)
- Taiwan Residential Earthquake Insurance Pool (insurance risk-sharing mechanism)
- Tucson Real Estate Investors United (Arizona)
- Telescience Resources Kit (US NASA)
- Therapeutic Recreation Empowering Kids (University of New Hampshire)
- Traffic Engineering Toolkit (Everest)
- Trail Riding Equestrians in Kentucky
- Time-Resolved Electroluminescence
- Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. (UK)
- Time Resolved Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
- Tennessee Real Estate Law Letter
- Transmission Reliability Evaluation of Large-Scale Systems
- The Redeemed Evangelical Mission
- Time Remaining
- Trace Rare Earth Metals
- TRADOC Research Element, Monterey
- Transport Emergency (card)
- Trauma Recovery and Empowerment Model (group intervention)
- Triggering Receptor Expressed on Myeloid Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pertinent changes to the real Estate License Act of 1987 have been integrated.