However through our work with The Prostate Cancer Charity we know that current methods of diagnosis are in urgent need of improvement, if more men are to survive this disease.
What does TPCC stand for?
TPCC stands for The Prostate Cancer Charity (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPCC
We have 55 other meanings of TPCC in our Acronym Attic
- Tacoma-Pierce County Association of Realtors (Washington)
- Title, Paraphrase, Connotation, Attitude, Shifts, Title, Theme (poem analysis method)
- Tinley Park Community Band (Tinley Park, IL)
- Tobacco Prevention and Control Branch (Raleigh, NC)
- Training Program in Chemical Biology (New York, NY)
- Transportation Planning Capacity Building
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association (Washington)
- Tucson-Pima County Bicycle Advisory Committee (Arizona)
- Tacoma Pierce County Chamber (Washington)
- Templer Park Country Club (Malaysia)
- Third Party Call Control
- Timber Productivity Capability Classification
- Trade Promotion Coordinating Committee
- Transaction Processing Performance Council
- Transition Policy and Care Coordination (now Office of Wounded Warrior Care and Transition Policy; US DoD)
- Trent Palliative Care Centre
- Terrebonne Parish Communications District
- Theorem Provers in Circuit Design
- Tokyo Police Cataclysm Division (Megatokyo webcomic)
- Turk Plastik Cerrahi Dernegi
Samples in periodicals archive:
A CHARITY golf day run by retailer Iceland Foods has raised pounds 100,000 for The Prostate Cancer Charity.
It is also part of my training for an even bigger challenge I am taking on in May where I will be cycling from London to Paris to raise money for The Prostate Cancer Charity and Sparks.
BY To donate the Last year The Prostate Cancer Charity raised pounds 20 million and the charity wants to raise more money so it can educate more people about the disease, help more men to be diagnosed earlier and provide more access to support and treatment which will lead to more men surviving the disease.
Dr Hilary Jones, On behalf of the Prostate Cancer Charity
DR HILARY JONES, on behalf of the Prostate Cancer Charity
This is why I am urging anyone affected prostate cancer to help The Prostate Cancer Charity tackle this important issue.
This is why I am urging anyone affected by prostate cancer to help The Prostate Cancer Charity tackle this important issue.