The production manager suddenly realizes that he can make some tiny cost-cutting changes in the gizmo design that some customers would be totally indifferent to, and that would make gizmos more popular to a new audience.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for The Production Manager
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Tentative Parcel Map (property records; various locations)
- Terminal Phase Midcourse
- Terminating Point Master (Bellcore)
- Terrain Profile Mode (military aviation radar)
- Test Planning Meeting
- The Pentecostal Mission
- The People's Mosquito (aviation; UK)
- The Phantom Menace (Star Wars: Episode I movie)
- The Philosopher's Magazine (UK)
- The PokéMasters (website)
- Theremin-Playing Module
- Thermal Power Monitor
- Thermal Prestressing Method (steel structures)
- Third Party Maintenance
- Third Party Manufacturer
- Third Party Marketing
- Third-Party Monitoring
- Ticketed Point Mileage
- Timbalan Perdana Menteri (Malay: Deputy Prime Minister)
- Timber Products Manufacturers (Spokane, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If it is decided to change the decision, the production manager must do it in a way that makes it appear that it was his decision.
Differing Perceptions Of the 21 foundries that submitted a response from the production manager and the sales manager, responses were similar, with a few exceptions.