Byline: Steven Impey STAFF, patients and charity workers celebrated yesterday as a cancer unit was officially opened at the Prince Charles Hospital in Merthyr Tydfil.
What does TPCH stand for?
TPCH stands for The Prince Charles Hospital (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPCH
We have 3 other meanings of TPCH in our Acronym Attic
- Total Program Cost Estimate
- Toyota Parts Centre Europe
- Tryptophan Pyrrole-Ring Cleavage Enzyme (biochemistry)
- Tucson Post Card Exchange Club (Arizona)
- Twin Pines Cooperative Foundation (est. 1964; California)
- Two-Point Correlation Function
- Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government
- Total PC Gaming Magazine
- Tyco Printed Circuit Group
- Tacoma-Pierce County Genealogical Society (Washington)
- Todd Phillips Children's Home (Detroit, MI)
- Torque Pitch Controlled Hub (wind energy)
- Toxics in Packaging Clearinghouse (est. 1992; Brattleboro, VT)
- Tucson-Pima County Historical Commission (Arizona)
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department (Washington)
- Anciens Enfants de Troupe, Pupilles, Cadets, et Interforces de l'Armée (Belgian Royal Military Academy)
- The Pokémon Company International (New York, NY)
- TIOBE (The Importance of Being Earnest) Programming Community Index (TIOBE Software BV)
- Tire Pressure Check Interval
- Transition from Prison to Community (US DOJ; National Institute of Corrections)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: CHRIS FUSSELL SIR - Your correspondent (Letters, July 15) did well to praise the excellent standard of cleanliness at the Prince Charles Hospital and in particular the really fine care by nurses in Ward 35.
Beth Parfitt, aged 25, became worried about her daughter Megan after an operation to remove milk teeth at the Prince Charles Hospital in Merthyr Tydfil, south Wales, left her unusually quiet and refusing to eat for several days.
The man was taken to the Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, after the incident at 8pm on Wednesday.
CAPTION(S): FESTIVE CHEER: Blues star Andy Powell hands out presents during a special visit to the Prince Charles Hospital
The party claims health services are under threat at either the Royal Glamorgan Hospital in Llantrisant, or the Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, because of a redesign ordered by the Welsh Assembly Government, though Labour denies there are any such plans.
The man, who is believed to have been in a wheelchair, was taken to the Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, where he died.
Team-mate Rob Sidoli was busy up in Merthyr visiting the children in the Prince Charles Hospital.