Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam, Colin Meloy of The Decemberists, Thomas Lauderdale of Pink Martini, Britt Daniel of Spoon, Chris Walla of Death Cab for Cutie, singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright, Krist Novoselic, formerly with Nirvana and now with Flipper, Corin Tucker of Sleater-Kinney, and Dave Dederer of the Presidents of the United States of America.
What does POTUSOA stand for?
POTUSOA stands for The Presidents of the United States of America (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POTUSOA
- Polarization Transfer by a Selective Homonuclear Technique
- Pirates of the Spanish Main (game)
- Party of the Truth (Fiji)
- Permissive Overreaching Transfer Trip
- Philosophy of Time Travel (book from the movie Donnie Darko)
- People of the United States
- President Of The United States
- Presidents of the United States (band)
- Presidents Of The United States of America (musical group)
- President of the United States of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minus 5, Harvey Danger, and the Presidents of the United States of America.
A peach of a comeback American rock band The Presidents of the United States of America have reformed and are descending on Newcastle's Carling Academy this month.