Lassiter has also been very active as a member in several organizations, and an officer in others, including PMA, the Society for Imaging Science & Technology, Photo Imagaing Education Association--a PMA member association, Society for Photographic Education, The Photographic Historical Society, the National Press Photographers Association, Photographic Arts and Sciences Foundation, International Center of Photography, Image Permanence Institute, and The Friends of Photography.
What does TPHS stand for?
TPHS stands for The Photographic Historical Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPHS
We have 2 other meanings of TPHS in our Acronym Attic
- Tamper-Proof Hardware Enclosure
- Technologie de la Production Horticole et de l'Environnement (French: Technology of Horticultural Production and the Environment; Institute of Food Technology; Canada)
- Time to Peak Hepatic Enhancement
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons Gasoline
- Townhill Park House Gardens (est. 1912; UK)
- Third Party Health Insurance
- Travaux Publics Hantz Marc (French public works company)
- Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics
- Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics (conference)
- The People Have Spoken
- The Primelight High School (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Torrey Pines High School (San Diego, CA)
- Twentynine Palms High School (California, USA)
- Troop Housing
- Twin Pines Housing Trust (Vermont)
- Two Phase Heat Transfer
- Texas Public Health Training Center
- Tropical Public Health Unit (Australia)
- Tropical Public Health Unit Network (Australia)
- Thrombosed Prosthetic Heart Valves
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgement I want to thank Robert Lansdale, editor of Photographic Canadiana, magazine of the Photographic Historical Society of Canada; Mike Robinson of Century Darkroom, at whose studio I had the pleasure of attending a daguerreotype/ambrotype workshop last spring; and especially Michael Oesch, President of the Photographic Historical Society of Canada, whose helpfulness and enthusiasm has been an inspiration.