On May 6, there was a closefought battle between tournament newcomers Mills & Reeve and the Phoenix Group with the latter completing a mathematical oddity of three eight-wicket wins in the week.
What does TPG stand for?
TPG stands for The Phoenix Group (Woodland, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPG
We have 124 other meanings of TPG in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Practice Group (various organizations)
- Terahertz-wave Parametric Generation
- Terrains & Practices de Golf (French golf equipment retailer)
- Test Pattern Generator
- Test Program Generator
- Texas Pacific Group
- Thai Power Gym (online forum)
- The Pallas Group
- The Parker Group, Inc.
- The Parthenon Group (Boston, MA)
- The Phonics Game (toy)
- The Political Graveyard
- The Portage Group, Inc. (consulting group; Canada)
- The Producers Entertainment Group, Ltd (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- The Professional Group (various locations)
- Thermal Pyrolytic Graphite
- ThinPrint Gateway (computer device)
- Third Party Grading (coin valuation)
- Thomas Properties Group (various locations)
- Threat Picture Generation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Phoenix Group is the largest consolidation firm for closed life funds with 7.
With Multidimensionales, a Columbian member of the Phoenix Group, Mould & Matic Solutions has had a successful business relation for many years.
Both the Danish company and the Phoenix Group appear now to be edging towards a deal after the talks, brokered by Labour MP Martyn Jones.
PHOENIX FALLS PEG has been advised that the Phoenix Group was dissolved as of Jan.
In future studies, in which subjects will drink water labeled with minute amounts of radioactivity, the Phoenix group hopes to measure the amount of water metabolized during normal and strenuous exercise outside the chamber.