John Rist looks to the Christian notion of God as person par excellence to find a way out of the modern impasse, as he sees it, in the philosophy of freedom and personhood, namely, the reinterpretation of freedom as individual choice and the inevitable reduction of personhood to the to satisfaction of wants.
What does TPOF stand for?
TPOF stands for The Philosophy of Freedom (Rudolf Steiner book)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPOF
- Team Program Office Directive
- Test Plan of the Day :-)
- The Parliament of Dreams (Babylon 5 TV show)
- The Path of Daggers (Wheel of Time; book 8)
- The Power of Darkness
- Tricare Policy and Operations Directorate
- The Politics of Ecstasy (Nevermore album)
- Theater Project Office, Europe
- Transportation Port Opening Element (In-Transit Visibility from the Airport/Seaport to Forward Nodes)
- Technical and Protective Operations Facilities (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ultimately, free trade and the philosophy of freedom on which it is based are life-affirming.