95 BJ1589 Strangroom, cofounder of The Philosopher's Magazine, presents several classical and innovative ethical conundrums that take the form of scenarios like "would you eat your cat?
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for The Philosopher's Magazine (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Program Manager
- Tensão Pré-Menstrual (Portuguese: Pre-Menstrual Syndrome)
- Tentative Parcel Map (property records; various locations)
- Terminal Phase Midcourse
- Terminating Point Master (Bellcore)
- Terrain Profile Mode (military aviation radar)
- Test Planning Meeting
- The Pentecostal Mission
- The People's Mosquito (aviation; UK)
- The Phantom Menace (Star Wars: Episode I movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strangroom, who interviewed each of the scientists, is co-editor of The Philosopher's Magazine.
O'Reilly is an independent writer who has been published in Philosophy Now, Think, and the Philosopher's Magazine.