Byline: ALAN WESTON CHANDELIER weighing a-ton takes a starring role a new production of The Phantom of the Opera musical the Liverpool Empire.
What does TPOTO stand for?
TPOTO stands for The Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Training in the Prevention of Sexual Harassment
- Technical Processing Online Tools (University of California, San Diego)
- The Passion of Tones
- The People of Truth (worship)
- The Power of Three (Warriors book series)
- This Part of Town
- Translucent Proxying of TCP (Transmission Control Protocol)
- Two-Parameter Omega Technique
- The Passion of the Christ (2004 movie)
- The Pirates of the Caribbean (movie)
- The Proof of the Pudding Is in the Eating
- The President of the United States of America
- Travel Photographer of the Year (UK)
- Teachable Point of View
- Transaction Processing Over XML
- Tabung Pinjaman Pelajaran
- Tai Poutini Polytechnic (New Zealand)
- Tallgrass Prairie Preserve (Oklahoma)
- Tangential Proper Part of (spatial reasoning)
- Tangible Personal Property (taxation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Lisa Vroman starred for many years as Christine Daae in The Phantom of the Opera and Fantine and Cosette in Les Miserables.
| The Phantom Of The Opera is at the WMC until January 12.
AFTER a gap of 14 years the hit musical The Phantom of the Opera is returning to Liverpool.
Karimloo was the masked villain in the 25th anniversary presentation of The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall.
The Phantom behind the white mask has left London's majestic Opera House for New York's tacky Coney Island and has emerged a new man--but many of the critics of the Phantom of the Opera sequel can't come to terms with the more mature phantom in Love Never Dies, played by Iranian-born Ramin Karimloo.
At the Phantom of the Opera we had one night when the chandelier didn't move.