In its first ten years the Pentecostal mission there gained a foothold in Jerusalem, due primarily to the efforts of three pioneering missionaries: Lucy Leatherman, Charles Leonard, and A.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for The Pentecostal Mission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Telemetry Processor Module
- Telephone Pioneer Museum
- TeleProfessional Magazine
- Temporary Program Manager
- Tensão Pré-Menstrual (Portuguese: Pre-Menstrual Syndrome)
- Tentative Parcel Map (property records; various locations)
- Terminal Phase Midcourse
- Terminating Point Master (Bellcore)
- Terrain Profile Mode (military aviation radar)
- Test Planning Meeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
One particularly telling example was that the Pentecostal mission committee assumed that what was good for Switzerland must also be good for Lesotho, in southern Africa.
The Free Pentecostal Church of Chile, the Pentecostal Church of Chile, and the Pentecostal Mission Church of Chile are now all member churches of the WCC.