Make the most of free information from the Money Advice Service, the Pensions Advisory Service and Citizens Advice, which offers tips and help with pensions and savings.
What does TPAS stand for?
TPAS stands for The Pensions Advisory Service (London, England, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPAS
We have 17 other meanings of TPAS in our Acronym Attic
- Transmural Pulmonary Artery Pressure
- Texas Peer Assistance Program for Nurses
- Tucson Plein Air Painters' Society (Arizona)
- Throughput Accounting Ratio
- Telephone Pioneers Amateur Radio Club (Canada)
- Transboundary Protected Areas Research Initiative (South Africa)
- TRADOC Program Analysis and Resource Review
- Terminating Partition (Sprint)
- Technical Publication Automated System
- Tenant Participation Advisory Service (UK)
- Third Party Application Support
- Total Plasma Antioxidant Status
- Treatment Professionals in Alumni Services
- Trollwood Performing Arts School (Moorhead, MN)
- Total Proteolytic Activity of Serine Proteinases
- Texas Procurement and Support Services
- The Puppetry Arts Theatre (New York, NY)
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: Toronto (cardiology)
- Town Planning Appeal Tribunal (Australia)
- Toyota Professional Automotive Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's why I welcome the ABI's new code of conduct which, together with the impartial support offered by the Money Advice Service and the Pensions Advisory Service, will help those approaching retirement get the most out of their savings fund.
ROBERT GREY, of the Pensions Advisory Service, said: "With profits schemes are not performing very well and lots of bonuses are being cut by insurance companies.
The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) said grievances seen by them in relation to shoddy administration by insurance firms rose by 43% in the last financial year.
The Pensions Advisory Service said grievances over shoddy administration rose by 43% in the last financial year and insurers needed to tackle the problem or face intervention from regulators.
uk The Office for the Pensions Advisory Service Advises on pension scheme problems.
Malcolm McLean, chief executive of the Pensions Advisory Service, says: 'It is essential everybody has some sort of plan to supplement their state pension, which will never be enough.
However, the Pensions Advisory Service (PAS) and the National Association of Pension Funds (NAPF) fear that the proposals do not address important issues.