Nearly a third of the country's final salary company pension schemes are now shut to new members and more are to follow, according to consultancy the Pension Fund Partnership (PFP).
What does TPFP stand for?
TPFP stands for The Pension Fund Partnership (Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of TPFP in our Acronym Attic
- Tile Partners for Humanity
- Tissue Pathway Factor Inhibitor
- Tuned Port Fuel Injection (automotive)
- Time-Phased Flow of Information for PBA (Predictive Battlespace Awareness)
- The Pig Faced Lady (website)
- Tri-Pack Films Limited (Pakistan)
- Trivial Portable Framework Library (computer software)
- Trano Printy Fiangonana Loterana Malagasy (Malagasy language book)
- Total Productive Facilities Management (book)
- Two Photon Fluorescence Microscopy
- Technical Panel on Forest Quarantine (New York)
- Time to Peak Filling Rate (cardiology)
- Total Period Fertility Rate
- True Player for Real (MC Lars song)
- Time from Peak Filling Rate to Peak Ejection Rate
- Through-Penetration Firestop System (fire prevention)
- Triple Play Fantasy Sports
- Twin Pulse Field Stimulation (medical treatment)
- Third Party, Fire and Theft (auto insurance)
- Tuneable Pipelined Frequency Transform (proprietary hardware design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Figures produced yesterday by the Pension Fund Partnership showed as many as 25 per cent of schemes of that type could be closed to new members by next year.