Byline: Nigel Nelson THE pen is mightier than the sword and, as comic Marty Feldman wryly noted, considerably easier to write with.
What does TPIMTTS stand for?
TPIMTTS stands for The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Tallinna Puuetega Inimeste Koda (Estonian: Tallinn Chamber of Disabled People; Talinn, Estonia)
- Tecumseh Products India Limited
- This Page Intentionally Left Blank
- The Property Insurance Learning Center (Strategic Adjustment Services, Inc; Miami Beach, FL)
- Targeted Performance Improvement Measures
- Teachers Personal Information Manager (software)
- Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures (various locations)
- Texas Partners in Mission (Austin, TX)
- Time-Resolved Photoionization Mass Spectrometry (chemistry)
- Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies
- Tanzania Population Information Network
- Taxpayer's Identification Number
- Telephone Personal Identification Number (banking)
- Trading Partner Identification Number
- Travel Professionals Insurance Network
- Trumpet Players International Network (mailing list)
- TRADOC Program Integration Office
- TRADOC Program Integration Office - Army Battle Command System
- TRADOC Program Integration Office - Synthetic Environment
- TRADOC Program Integration Office for the Synthetic Training Environment (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A well deserved statue of one of our greatest poets and writers of the 20th century would grace Denbigh Library far more worthily, illustrating the proverb that the pen is mightier than the sword.
TEENAGERS are to prove the pen is mightier than the sword.
``They do say the pen is mightier than the sword anyway.
For, in answer to Savill's sabre-rattlings that bookmakers should make a bigger contribution to racing's coffers, the independents' umbrella group is ready to follow the maxim which suggests the pen is mightier than the sword.