Mike Sharkey, Director of Academic Analytics, University of Phoenix with Seth Reynolds, from The Parthenon Group as moderator.
What does TPG stand for?
TPG stands for The Parthenon Group (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPG
We have 124 other meanings of TPG in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Publications Group (Tulsa, OK)
- Technology Practice Group (various organizations)
- Terahertz-wave Parametric Generation
- Terrains & Practices de Golf (French golf equipment retailer)
- Test Pattern Generator
- Test Program Generator
- Texas Pacific Group
- Thai Power Gym (online forum)
- The Pallas Group
- The Parker Group, Inc.
- The Phoenix Group (Woodland, CA)
- The Phonics Game (toy)
- The Political Graveyard
- The Portage Group, Inc. (consulting group; Canada)
- The Producers Entertainment Group, Ltd (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- The Professional Group (various locations)
- Thermal Pyrolytic Graphite
- ThinPrint Gateway (computer device)
- Third Party Grading (coin valuation)
- Thomas Properties Group (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Parthenon Group will be providing project management, research, analytical, advisory and administrative support.
amp;#8221; The edu Marketing Summit's presenters include representatives from Google and The Parthenon Group, a specialized consulting firm for global CEOs and business leaders.
Karan Khemka, Partner and Head of the Emerging Markets Practice at the Parthenon Group, says: "Although the macro environment may suggest strong investment potential for education in the region as a whole, investors should choose their markets carefully; as different education sectors have different drivers.