On June 24, The Ontario Rural Council (TORC) held a conference at the Clarion Resort in North Bay on global influences and how the resource sector should be prepared to position itself for change.
What does TORC stand for?
TORC stands for The Ontario Rural Council (now Rural Ontario Institute; Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TORC
We have 30 other meanings of TORC in our Acronym Attic
- Torpedo Acquisition
- Total Radio Communications
- Torque and Drag Analysis (oil industry)
- The Organization for the Rights of American Workers
- Technical Order Review Board
- Telephone Order, Read Back (healthcare)
- Toronto Off-Road Bicycling Association
- Tennessee Oak Ridge Cluster Project
- Texas Organic Research Center
- Thai Oil Refinery Company
- TheOneRing.Com (Tolkien website)
- Toronto Outboard Racing Club Inc. (Canada)
- Toyota Owner's and Restorer's Club (est. 1995)
- Truth or Consequences (New Mexico)
- Tenant Ownership Rights Charter Amendment
- Top of the Rockies Corvette Association (Colorado)
- Teen Outreach Reproductive Challenge
- Texas Organization of Rural & Community Hospitals
- The Ocean Recreation Council of Hawaii
- Tomorrow's Research Cardiovascular Health Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is also a member of The Ontario Rural Council (TORC) and is an active participant in a number of provincial and national organizations.