The Old School House, which dates back to 1826, has an attractive walled garden and is within easy walking distance of Alnwick centre.
What does TOSH stand for?
TOSH stands for The Old School House (Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOSH
- Tennessee Open Source Education Foundation
- Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (ACM)
- Association of Thailand Open Source Federation (software development)
- Tales of Symphonia Forums
- Task Oriented Superfunctions
- Tertiary of Third Order of St. Francis (religious order)
- Third Order Regular of St. Francis (religious order)
- Thruster Operator Support Group (light aircraft owners group; Australia)
- Tour Operators' Study Group (trade association; UK)
- Totally Obstructing Suprastomal Granulation Tissue
- The Orthopedic Specialty Hospital (Murray, Utah)
- Thoughts of Self Harm (psychology)
- Three Oaks Senior High (Summerside, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Tennessee Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Act
- The Official Samba-3 How-to and Reference Guide (Linux-Windows networking)
- Target-Organ-Specific Hazard Index
- Tunisian Occupational Safety and Health Institute
- Technical On-Site Inspection
- Theatre Organ Society International (O'Fallon, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Old School House, in Weeford, near Lichfield, was a primary school at the turn of the last century for 60 years before being converted into a guesthouse.
After 25 years of family ownership, chef proprietor Nigel Dobson will plough nearly PS250,000 into The Old School House at Weeford, near Lichfield.
uk CAPTION(S): Sue Hanahoe outside the newly refurbished Old School House Pic: STACEY OLIVER Changing rooms: The old school house before and after revamp (top) and how the kitchen used to look, and looks now (below)
Graham's tranformation of the Old School House is now complete LIGHT AND AIRY.
The Old School House, at Newton on the Moor, near Alnwick, won gold in the Visit England Enjoy England Awards for Excellence 2010.
at the Old School House Museum, 6760 National Park Drive, Twentynine Palms.
CAPTION(S): COULDN'T DO BETTER: The Old School House on Pepper Street, has kept all its character while updating the interior decor to create a modern yet classic look