When I filmed The Object Of My Affection, they had a tape of a fart sound in the make-up , which cracked me up.
What does TOOMA stand for?
TOOMA stands for The Object of My Affection (movie)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Tennessee Organization Of Locksmiths
- Test Object Oriented Library
- The Open Opinion Layer (article; First Monday; peer reviewed internet journal)
- The Order of Light (Cybernations gaming group)
- Time of Our Lives
- Tiny Object-Oriented Language (computing)
- Technology of Object-Oriented Languages and Systems (Conference)
- The Involvement of Stakeholders to Develop and Implement Tools for Sustainable Households in the City of Tomorrow (EU project)
- Theory of Other Minds
- Turisticka Organizacija Opstine Majdanpek (Serbian: Tourist Organisation of Municipality Majdanpek)
- The Open Organisation of Lockpickers (The Netherlands)
- Town Of Orange Public Library (Orange, CT)
- A System for Tracing Object Oriented Requirements (computer language)
- Transfer of Operating Rights (electricity, gas and road freight transport)
- The Origin Of Species (book by Charles Darwin)
- Trade Outcomes and Objectives Statement (annual national trade report; Australia)
- Think on Opponents Time (real-time programming of games)
- Trains on Our Tracks (Australia; est. 2003)
- Transfer of Offenders Treaty (Canada)
- Think Out of the Box
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE OBJECT OF MY AFFECTION Jennifer Aniston, 29, plays Nina Borowski, who falls for a gay pal in the film The Object Of My Affection and becomes pregnant: It's so different to my normal work.
Ironically, despite the unpleasantness of the "outing" experience, Hawthorne subsequently played a key gay role in The Object of My Affection, the 1998 drama from King George director Nicholas Hytner that starred Paul Rudd as a gay man and Jennifer Aniston as his best friend.
The notion of shifting sexuality, while not uncommon in recent European and Australian films, is less prevalent in the States--not counting reality-eschewing movies like The Object of My Affection.
And although he was not nominated for an award, The Object of My Affection director Nicholas Hytner's production of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night received five nominations, including Best Revival of a Play.
Lincoln Center Theater's Vivian Beaumont Theater, New York City * Written by William Shakespeare * Directed by Nicholas Hytner * Starring Helen Hunt, Paul Rudd, Kyra Sedgwick, Philip Bosco, and David Patrick Kelly Director Nicholas Hytner has said in interviews that his production of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night continues the theme of unrequited love he explored in his film The Object of My Affection.
But as The Birdcage, In & Out, and The Object of My Affection made their way to the big screen, Dreyfus never came close.