The New York Review of Books regularly features self published works in every issue and is used by publishers as a platform to announce new titles to the literary world.
What does TNYRB stand for?
TNYRB stands for The New York Review of Books
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Trinitroxylene (explosive)
- Thanks A Million
- Teach Next Year (teacher residency program; University of Massachusetts, Boston)
- The Not Yet (Brazilian band)
- Total Nodal Yield
- Trees New York (urban forestry organization; est. 1976)
- True North Yachts (Canada)
- True North Yoga
- Team New York Aquatics
- Tonga National Youth Congress
- The New York Review of Magazines
- The New Yankee Workshop (PBS television program)
- The Number You Will Receive (math contests)
- Taekwondo New Zealand (est. 2005)
- Telecom New Zealand
- The Nintendo Zone (forum)
- Thermoneutral Zone
- Thunder New Zealand (gaming clan)
- Todi Neesh Zhee Singers (band)
- Toll New Zealand (Toll Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New York Review of Books will occupy 15,049 s/f of commercial space on the third floor of 435 Hudson Street.
THE SCIENTIST AS REBEL FREEMAN DYSON In this volume, Dyson, a renowned physicist and writer, presents a collection of his book reviews and essays on a range of scientific and social topics Most of the 29 texts were originally published in the New York Review of Books.
Galbraith doesn't quite admit to this agenda, and in my view, that is the main problem with the book, which grew out of a series of long articles he wrote on the same theme for The New York Review of Books.
95 Hardcover New York Review Books collection E902 Raban (a frequent contributor to The New York Review of Books and other publications) characterizes this collection as "an irregular personal diary of the period from September 11  to the beginning of George W.