Seattle USA-based carrier Alaska Airlines (NYSE: ALK) and environmental organisation The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii said they are teaming up to restore near-shore coral reefs, which provide both recreation and sustenance to Hawaii's residents and visitors.
What does TNCH stand for?
TNCH stands for The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TNCH in our Acronym Attic
- Trade Negotiations and Commercial Diplomacy Branch (UNCTAD)
- Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women
- Taiwan Native Cultural Exchange Association
- The Tipperary North County Enterprise Board
- Tennessee Network for Community Economic Development
- Tennessee Nutrition and Consumer Education Program
- Texas National Cemetery Foundation (Dallas, TX)
- Trapped Neutron Catalyzed Fusion
- Truncated Newton Conjugate Gradient (mathematical model)
- Tennessee Construction General Permit
- The Natelson Company, Inc. (Yorba Linda, CA)
- The Network Connection, Inc. (various locations)
- Tourism North Central Island (now Tourism Campbell River and Region; Canada)
- Trans National Communications International (Boston, MA)
- Tennessee Commission of Indian Affairs
- Tennessee Consortium for International Studies
- Tennessee Court Information System (software project)
- Til' the Neighbors Come Knockin' (Next Evidence song)
- The News Corporation Limited (Australia)
- Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P.
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alaska Airlines and The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii are teaming up to restore near-shore coral reefs, which provide both recreation and sustenance to Hawaii's residents and visitors.
Helping Mother Nature: Guests can choose from among six packages offered by the Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, on the Hawaiian island of Maui and help out the Nature Conservancy of Hawaii in the process.
The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii (TNC) extended many helping hands in an effort to enhance habitat for endangered waterbird species on Pearl Harbor NWR's Honolulu Unit.
Further studies of the effects of feral pig populations and other alien species are among the seven goals of the Hawaii Conservation Biology Initiative, a project organized by the Nature Conservancy of Hawaii in Honolulu and initially funded by a $500,000 grant from the John D.
He is a board member of The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii, Hawaii Community Foundation, Queen's Health Systems, Queen's Medical Center, Queen Emma Land Company, Enterprise Honolulu, Hawaii Pacific University and the Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies Foundation.
The following State, private, and Federal entities have met regularly as MAC members since 1991: Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR), Hawaii Department of Agriculture (HDOA), Maui Economic Development Board, The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii, the National Park Service, the U.
Taketa, 38, is vice president and director of the Pacific Region, The Nature Conservancy, and executive director of The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii.