He said the other assaults took place while Scholefield was working at the Mount Vernon Hospital in Barnsley when the woman had gone for massage treatment over back problems.
What does TMVH stand for?
TMVH stands for The Mount Vernon Hospital (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TMVH in our Acronym Attic
- True Market Value
- Tobacco Mosaic Virus Replicative Form RNA
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve Manufacturers' Association (London, UK)
- Truncated Modified Viterbi Algorithm
- Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt
- The Motion Video Company (Austin, TX)
- Travellers Medical and Vaccination Centre
- Travel Motor Vehicles and Card Services (US government office)
- Taipei Municipal Venereal Disease Control Institute (China)
- time of maximal venous filling
- time of maximal volume of outflow
- Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association (Mountain Village, CO)
- Tamileela Makkal Viduthalai Pulikal (Sri Lanka)
- Tobacco Mosaic Virus Coat Protein (biochemistry)
- Toeplitz-Matrix Vector Product (algorithm)
- Total Mesenteric Vascular Resistance
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement
- Truckee Mountain Vacation Rentals (Truckee, CA)
- TeleSpectrum Managed Voice Services (Netherlands)
- Tommy Musto & Victor Simonelli
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was then sent as an orderly to the Mount Vernon Hospital in Northwood.
Researchers from RAFT, based at the Mount Vernon Hospital in North West London, tested discarded skin from patients who had surgery and then exposed it to UVA light.
David Morris, for the Mount Vernon Hospital NHS Trust, of Northwood, Middlesex, admitted negligence, but challenged the claim that the surgeon had amputated a section of the penis shaft.
Actor Ron Tarr, who plays the bearded market trader, spent two days at the Mount Vernon Hospital in Northwood, Herts, having treatment.
Researchers from RAFT, based at the Mount Vernon Hospital in North West London, used a technique to detect free radicals - cell-destroying chemicals.
Earlier this year he spent two days at the Mount Vernon Hospital in Northwood, Middlesex, receiving treatment.