He expressed full confidence that the moderate voice shall prevail all other dissonant voices and shall avoid falling into the pitfalls of strife.
What does TMV stand for?
TMV stands for The Moderate Voice (est. 2003)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TMV
We have 57 other meanings of TMV in our Acronym Attic
- Toyota Manufacturing United Kingdom
- Tokyo Medical University Kasumigaura Hospital (Japan)
- Teamup (fansite)
- Typical Mac User Podcast (blog)
- OC-192 Transparent Multiplexer (Nortel)
- Transport Multiplexing Protocol
- Tactical Mobile Variant (US Navy tactical mobile systems family)
- Tailored Mini-Vast (Electronic Component Test System)
- Test Method Validation
- The Mars Volta (band)
- Theft of Motor Vehicle (crimes)
- Thermostatic Mixer Valve (water management)
- Through Mold Via (semiconductor interconnection)
- Tobacco Mosaic Virus
- Tom, Molly and Veronica (CNET podcast and forum personalities)
- Torpedoman's Mate, Aviation (US Navy)
- Total Maternal Value (breeding)
- Toxicity, Mobility or Volume
- Toyota Motor Vietnam (vehicles)
- Trailer Music Vibe
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/183478/texas-legislature-changes-timestamps-on-sb5-votes/) the Moderate Voice .
Summary: Al-Azhar, the oldest and most prestigious Sunni seat of learning has always been perceived as the moderate voice of Islam that spares the nation falling into the pit of extremist religious interpretations.
They want to silence the moderate voices to give the extremists more space inside Sunni areas", Azawi said.
Summary: "Where are the moderate voices from the Arab world?
Thus, the moderate voices, wherever they exist, have become faint and timid voices in front of this bloody picture of murder.
The moderate voices would one day come to assume the strength needed to represent Islam, he said.
So obviously we've got to get the moderate voice more centerstage.