The new 10-year leases, consisting of 14,018 s/f with Monroe College and 8,857 s/f with The Medical Letter, leave less than 3,000 s/f of available space at the 300,000s/f building.
What does TML stand for?
TML stands for The Medical Letter (publication)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TML
We have 98 other meanings of TML in our Acronym Attic
- Tell Me Later
- Tellme Markup Language (proprietary precursor to VXML; Tellme Networks)
- Terence's Markup Language
- Terrain-Matching Localization
- Test Method Level
- Test Model
- Texas Municipal League
- Text Me Later
- Textual Modelling Language
- Thesaurus Musicarum Latinarum (Latin: Treasure of Latin Music)
- Thickness Measurement Location
- Thickness Monitoring Location
- This Magnificent Life (online magazine)
- Timeline, Inc. (former stock symbol; now TMLN)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Library (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tomolo (tomorrow)
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Toronto Medical Laboratories (Toronto, Canada)
- Toronto Metropolitan Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sources include: The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics is an independent, peer-reviewed, nonprofit publication that offers unbiased critical evaluations of drugs with special emphasis on new drugs to physicians and other members of the health professions.
And fourth, keep informed about pharmacologic developments with resources like the Medical Letter (www.
The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics, 30(765),51-52.
The new 10-year leases, consisting of 14,018 s/f with Monroe College and 8,857 with The Medical Letter leaves less than 3,000 s/f of available space at the 300,000 s/f building.