The care homes are hosting special events and are inviting members of the local community to help revive the lost art of storytelling.
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for The Lost Art
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Text-Link-Ads (Internet advertising)
- The Language Academy (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- The Language Artist (blog)
- The Last Airbender (movie and TV series)
- The Last Alliance
- The Last Ambassadors (band)
- The Latin Americanist (journal; Southeastern Council of Latin American Studies)
- The Lawrence Arms (band)
- The Lost Age (game)
- The Lost Agency (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highlights include Feel Good Hit Of The Summer, The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret and Monsters In The Parasol.
Canning your own food seems to be a thing of the past, but thanks to Betty Girling, the lost art of canning is still alive with her line of jarred goodies, Betty's Gourmet Delights.
Using the lost art of letter writing, she creates a singular dialogue.
Living ethically, feeling connected to and responsible for something larger than yourself and acting on this in a spirit of generosity and with a sense of appreciation is to practice the lost art of happiness.
Sadhana stirs our cognitive memory and revives the lost art of beauty, grace, and accommodation.