From its imported marble floors to its sweeping cantilevered staircase, Tidenham Manor captures the elegance of the lost age of the country home.
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for The Lost Age (game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Territorial Local Authorities (New Zealand)
- Texas Library Association
- Text-Link-Ads (Internet advertising)
- The Language Academy (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- The Language Artist (blog)
- The Last Airbender (movie and TV series)
- The Last Alliance
- The Last Ambassadors (band)
- The Latin Americanist (journal; Southeastern Council of Latin American Studies)
- The Lawrence Arms (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Produced by Brighton based theatre company Take The Space, the tale is inspired by Federico Fellini's award-winning film La Strada and conjures up the lost age of the variety show.
Ruin Mist is the lost ages of men, elves, dwarves, and titans.
The future of heritage railways which bring back the lost age of steam could be under threat from new safety regulations.