The Life Centre attracts over 200,000 visitors a year.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Life Centre (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- The Learning Connections (Easton, MD)
- The Learning Connexion (New Zealand)
- The Learning Corporation (est. 1995)
- The Learning Course (various locations)
- The Legal Connection (Texas)
- The Legend Continues (Kung Fu TV show)
- The Lego Company
- The Liberian Connection (Internet magazine)
- The Library Corporation
- The Licensing Company (various locations)
- The Life Cycle Cost Company Ltd (UK)
- The Lighthouse Church (various locations)
- The Liquidation Company (Fontana, CA)
- The Literacy Community (various organizations)
- The Literacy Consultancy (UK)
- The Living Church
- The Lobster Conservancy (Friendship, ME)
- The Local Choice (Virginia; health insurance)
- The Local Connection (various locations)
- The Longstreet Clinic (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An open day will be held at the Life Centre on Saturday, starting at 10am, and will include craft activities, Wii games and Scalextric races for young people, and cookery demonstrations, flower arranging, and creative writing.
The pounds 300 will go towards a pounds 25,000 appeal to revamp the church and the life centre extension.