The legend continues that the couple had a daughter named Anne who married Joachim.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Legend Continues (Kung Fu TV show)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- The Learning Center (various locations)
- The Learning Channel
- The Learning Collaborative (Columbia, South Carolina)
- The Learning Collective (various locations)
- The Learning Company
- The Learning Connections (Easton, MD)
- The Learning Connexion (New Zealand)
- The Learning Corporation (est. 1995)
- The Learning Course (various locations)
- The Legal Connection (Texas)
- The Lego Company
- The Liberian Connection (Internet magazine)
- The Library Corporation
- The Licensing Company (various locations)
- The Life Centre (various organizations)
- The Life Cycle Cost Company Ltd (UK)
- The Lighthouse Church (various locations)
- The Liquidation Company (Fontana, CA)
- The Literacy Community (various organizations)
- The Literacy Consultancy (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EQUIVALENT: Cameron ON THE QUEER AS FOLK EXPERIENCE: "This a lot meatier and more challenging than the past work that I've done--action television series like Silk Stalkings and Kung Fu: The Legend Continues.
30pm - Elvis, the Legend Continues, Empire Theatre.