The funnymanturned-author first found fame with The Comic Strip in the 1980s, before going on to appear in a string of films including Gorky Park and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Last Crusade (Indiana Jones movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Lutheran College
- Textile-Linge-Chaussures (French: Textile-Linen-Shoes; industry)
- Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Studies Group
- The Land Conservancy (various locations)
- The Landsburg Company (est. 1984)
- The Landscape Connection (Flagstaff, AZ)
- The Laser Center (laser vision correction)
- The Last Cigarette (smoking cessation program)
- The Last Class (Georgian College restaurant; Canada)
- The Last Conformist (movie)
- The Latino Coalition (Washington, DC)
- The Laughing Classroom (book)
- The Leadership Center
- The Leadership Challenge (est. 1983)
- The Leaky Cauldron (Harry Potter website)
- The Learning Center (various locations)
- The Learning Channel
- The Learning Collaborative (Columbia, South Carolina)
- The Learning Collective (various locations)
- The Learning Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The running joke in The Last Crusade is that we find out his real name is Henry Jr, when his father (Connery) repeatedly calls him Junior.
it starts in Amman, the capital, and takes in the carved city of Petra, which features in indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
But the film almost didn't come about, admits Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg, who considered The Last Crusade to be his final Indiana outing.
The fourth instalment in Spielberg's blockbusting adventure series began to take shape in the 1990s, after the release of Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade, which saw Indiana and his cantankerous father, played by Sean Connery, wrest the Holy Grail from the clutches of the Nazis.
INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE (TOMORROW, BBC1, 8PM) **** Legendary adventurer Indiana Jones goes in search of his father, who has been captured by the Nazis.