She also taught part-time at the Commonwealth Center for Practical Nurse Education in Boylston instrumental in raising monies for the last class of 1992 to complete their studies.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Last Class (Georgian College restaurant; Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Logistics Corporation
- Texas Lottery Commission (quasi-government body)
- Texas Lutheran College
- Textile-Linge-Chaussures (French: Textile-Linen-Shoes; industry)
- Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Studies Group
- The Land Conservancy (various locations)
- The Landsburg Company (est. 1984)
- The Landscape Connection (Flagstaff, AZ)
- The Laser Center (laser vision correction)
- The Last Cigarette (smoking cessation program)
- The Last Conformist (movie)
- The Last Crusade (Indiana Jones movie)
- The Latino Coalition (Washington, DC)
- The Laughing Classroom (book)
- The Leadership Center
- The Leadership Challenge (est. 1983)
- The Leaky Cauldron (Harry Potter website)
- The Learning Center (various locations)
- The Learning Channel
- The Learning Collaborative (Columbia, South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It follows the course planning process as it addresses preparation, determining goals and learning objectives, aligning assessment and evaluation, developing content and structure, preparing a syllabus, making learning accessible for all students, choosing teaching strategies, planning classes, starting the course, building rapport and managing the class, improving strategies, honing questioning skills, writing test questions, designing digital and print materials, and ending the last class.
Officers do incur a two-year active duty service obligation (ADSO) at the end of the last class paid for by TA.
It was one of the original 1927 batch from North British Loco Company, Glasgow, and was withdrawn by British Rail in 1965 as the last class member in service.
Former pupil Alan Nicholls, who was among the last class of pupils at Herbert Thompson Senior School in Ely, is organising the event.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] With three classes of each grade level and each class continuing to work on the pie pieces where the last class left off, one class time was sufficient to get the whole pie piece covered.
To promote the event and celebrate the last class of term youngsters from the Yarm Centre of the School Of Rock And Pop got made up as members of the classic rock bands KISS and AC/DC.
the easy one, WHO SHE IS Her tests are taken word-for-word from the last class review.