What does TIIF stand for?
TIIF stands for The Israel Innovation Fund (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIIF
We have 1 other meaning of TIIF in our Acronym Attic
- Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Technical Industrial Intelligence Committee (US Navy)
- The Idiots In Charge
- Those Idiots In Control
- Turning Ideas Into Dollars
- Terrorism Injuries Information, Dissemination and Exchange (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Tasa de Interés Interbancaria de Equilibrio (Spanish)
- TBiOS (Total Business Integration Operating Solutions, Inc.) Interface Integration Engine (software)
- Tehran International Industry Exhibition (Tehran, Iran)
- Tactical Imagery Interpretation Facility
- Turbulence-Induced Intensity Fading
- Targeted Instructional Improvement Grant
- Trauma and Injury Intelligence Group (Centre for Public Health; Liverpool, England, UK)
- Technocraft Industries India Ltd.
- Tremont International Insurance Ltd. (Bermuda)
- Tinker Institution on International Law & Organizations
- The Institute for Integration of Management and Engineering
- Tahoe Integrated Information Management System (California)
- Tokyo Women's Medical University Institute for Integrated Medical Sciences (Tokyo, Japan)
- Transportation Investigation Information Management System (Transportation Safety Board of Canada)