Bhattacharyya, adviser (advanced studies), Institute of Cost Accountants, India, and Professor Tirthankar Nag, associate professor at the International Management Institute, Kolkata Prof Tirthankar Nag Prof Tirthankar Nag is an associate professor at the International Management Institute, Kolkata, India, in the strategy area.
What does TIMI stand for?
TIMI stands for The International Management Institute (Antwerp, Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIMI
We have 4 other meanings of TIMI in our Acronym Attic
- Tongyeong International Music Festival (South Korea)
- Transactions of the Institute of Metal Finishing (Maney Publishing)
- Treasure Island Music Festival (California)
- Triple in Metal Foil (wire)
- The Interactive Multimedia Group of Australia
- Thumbnail Image (markup language)
- Toxin-Induced Myasthenia Gravis (neuromuscular disorder)
- Technical Information Maintenance Instruction
- Technology Independent Machine Interface (IBM AS/400)
- The Implantable Multi-Use Interface (neuroscience)
- Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction
- Thrombolysis in Myocardial Ischemia (cardiology)
- Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction Grade 3
- Time In Grade
- Time Interval
- Terminal Independent Mobility for Internet Protocol
- Time Management Information System
- Transnational Internet Map Information System on Flooding (EU)
- Treasury Integrated Management Information System
- Texas Instruments and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (transcribed speech; US DARPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The visits, which took part on the sidelines of the International Federation of Training and Human Resources Development Organisations board of directors meetings, held recently in New Delhi, also included the International Management Institute (IMI), one of the most prestigious higher education establishments in India which is specialized in granting PhD and Master degrees in management.
the Nomura School of Advanced Management in Tokyo and the International Management Institute in Geneva.