Nguyen credits her daughter's experience as a junior exhibitor of The International Cat Association and the child's mentor, Rene Knapp of Pentaclecats in Connecticut, for helping her daughter believe in herself.
What does TICA stand for?
TICA stands for The International Cat Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TICA
We have 26 other meanings of TICA in our Acronym Attic
- True Interest Cost (bond finance)
- Trusted Internet Connection (US OMB)
- Tudor Investment Corporation (est. 1980; various locations)
- Tunnel Information & Control (protocol)
- Turbo Interference Cancellation
- Turfgrass Information Center
- Tyre Industry Council (UK)
- Tenant-in-Common Residential Owner Occupied Fractional-Ownership (trademark of Fractional Equities, LLC)
- Tenant In Common Association
- Thailand Incentive and Convention Association
- Thermal Insulation Contractors Association (UK)
- Timpanogos Cave National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Trade and Investment Cooperation Arrangement
- Turbine Inlet Cooling Association
- The International Coalition against Choice
- Technical Information Creation and Distribution (annual conference)
- Tokyo International Conference on African Development
- The Industrial College of the Armed Forces
- Technology Information Center for Administrative Leadership
- TTY (Text Telephone) Information and Communication Access for Libraries (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For his contribution to saving human lives, Bear has received honors from the United States Army and the "Hero Dog of the Year Award" from the International Cat Association, and even a "fireman's farewell" to mark his passing.