2004 Joint Society of Forensic Toxicologists & The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists Meeting, Washington, DC.
What does TIAFT stand for?
TIAFT stands for The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TIAFT in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Trade and Investment Access Facility (est. 1997; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Taiwan International Animation Festival
- Tehran International Auto Fair (Iran)
- The Independent Artist Fair (London, UK)
- The Interfaith Alliance Foundation
- Tokyo International Anime Fair (Tokyo, Japan)
- Toronto International Art Fair (Canada)
- Trusted Internet Application Framework (Ergon Informatik AG)
- Thanks in Advance for Any Assistance
- The Interfaith Alliance of Florida
- Thanks in Advance for Your Help
- TASTA (Tasmanian State Training Authority) Industry Advisory Group (Tasmania, Australia)
- Technical Implementation Advisory Group (Cochrane Collaboration)
- Tenant Involvement Advisory Group (UK)
- The Informatics Applications Group, Inc. (Reston, VA)
- The International Accounting Group
- Travel Industry Association of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- Tumour Immunology Affinity Group (British Society for Immunology)
- Teeth in An Hour
- The Interfaith Alliance Hawaii (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joint Meeting of the Society of Forensic Toxicologists (SOFT) and the International Association of Forensic Toxicologists (TIAFT), Albuquerque Hilton, Albuquerque, NM, October 5-9, 1998.