Both the announcements were made at the Georgia World Congress Center, which is hosting The International Air Cargo Association s 26th biennial conference and exposition.
What does TIACA stand for?
TIACA stands for The International Air Cargo Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Time in a Bottle
- Tio2 Impregnated Alginate Beads (pharmaceutical waste)
- To Infinity and Beyond (Buzz Lightyear; Toy Story)
- Trade and Industry Advisory Board (Hong Kong)
- Technical Identification and Analysis Center
- The Internet Access Company
- This Is A Call (Foo Fighters song)
- Toda International Advisory Council (Toda Institute; Japan)
- Tourism Industry Association of Canada
- Turbine Inlet Air Chilling (also known as Turbine Inlet Air Cooling; central cooling system)
- Topside Information and Control System (Weatherford)
- Technical Instructions Armament Depots
- Tezgahlari Is Adamlari Dayanisma (Turkish: Machine Tools Businessmen Association for Solidarity; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Tomorrow Is Another Day
- Treatment Influence on Alveolar Distention (pathology)
- Türk-Alman Isadamlari Dernegi (German-Turkish Association of Businessmen)
- Time Interleaved Analog to Digital Converter
- Texas Institute for Applied Environmental Research (Tarleton State University; Stephenville)
- Commonwealth Trade and Investment Access Facility (est. 1997; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Taiwan International Animation Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the international level, Celebi Ground Handling (CGH) is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the International Aviation Handlers' Association (IAHA), the Airports Council International (ACI), and the International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) and it is also a founding member of AVIANCE.
The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) is seeking an even more flexible approach.
In recognition of Emery's achievement and innovation, the company was chosen "Forwarder of the Year" in 1998 by The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA).